GEOINT Workshop 2014
The 2014 GEOINT Workshop will be held on August 13th in the East Hall #3 of the Von Braun Center from 8 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. This year, the workshop is part of the educational track of the Space and Missile Defense (SMD) Symposium. The workshop will provide a keynote address by Maj. Gen. William Reddel III, the Adjutant General of the State of New Hampshire. In addition, we'll have an update of the activities of GEO Huntsville's GEOINT and Education Working Groups that have been involved with a development of the Exemplar City model and pilot programs for "Blueprint for Safety" as well as cooperative activities with Energy Huntsville. The complete agenda for the workshop is available on the SMD website. To view the agenda and to register for this free event, please see the SMD website.
GEO-Energy Huntsville Summit and Educational Forum 2014
GEOINT Workshop 2013 Presentations
Slides from presentations at the GEOINT Workshop, August 14, 2013 held at the Von Braun Center.
- Mr. Rob Zitz, SAIC
- Greg Gaston, Univ. of North Alabama
- Wubishet Tadesse, Alabama A&M
- Todd Bacastow, Penn State
- Rob Griffin, UAHuntsville
- Brad Ward, Intergraph Government solutions
- Mary Birdsong, AMCOM Small Business Program
- Nancy Small, AMC Small Business Program
- Lee Rosenberg, MDA
- Sandra Broadnax, NGA
- Mike Botts, Sensor Networks